Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So you think you can dance - Spoilers

So if you watch this show and dont want to know what there dancing tonight then dont look below. I happen to really love this show because they are really talented and I dont have all the names worked out yet but I will get there and this year I dont have a favorite yet. I got this from idolforums.com and via ekahialoha.




----------- Spoiler--------



thayne & chelsea t. - jazz - mandy moore

william & jessica - hip hop - cicily & olisa

mark & chelsie - argentine tango - alex de silva

matt & kourtni - fox trot - jean marc

gev & courtney - contemporary - mandy moore

joshua & katee - broadway - tyce diorio

marquis & susie - salsa - alex de silva

twitch & kherington - viennese waltz - jean marc

chris & comfort - crump - lil c
-------------------------------------------




No comments: