Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Heroes review Episode 13

Finale episode for the chapter of villians. The show will return in February the day after the superbowl. There were some things I liked about this episode and some things I didnt. For one thing it upsets me that Nathen made such a drastic turn in like 3 episodes. Same thing happened with Sylar even though I like him as a bad guy but it was nice to see a softer side earlier. I like that Peter got his powers back and it will be interesting to see who sylars parents really are even though I think the writers made a change because of some of the fans complaining about another Petrelli. Ando was funny this episode I always liked him and I am wondering how Hiro is going to get his powers back or if they plan to kill him off. Did you like tonights episode?

No comments: