Saturday, January 17, 2009

Review - Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce

I got sent two bottles of Country Bobs All purpose sauce to review plus a recipe packet. I haven't tried any of there recipes yet but they look delicious. Last night I decided to try it with a steak I made last night and it was so yummy . I defiantly recommend it I know they carry it in walmart or you can order it online. The first bottle I got is almost gone and I cant wait to try their recipes. This sauce is for everything from steak , chicken , french fries, hamburger and barbecue. Go here to get a coupon for free bottle country bob all purpose sauce. They are a really great company.

2 comments:

gahome2mom said...

Hi Francine, Did you get your bottle from Country Bob's Sauce yet? (My contest)

Francine said...

No not yet but sometimes sponsors take awhile to send things out. Thanks for asking.