Saturday, January 17, 2009

Review - Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce

I got sent two bottles of Country Bobs All purpose sauce to review plus a recipe packet. I haven't tried any of there recipes yet but they look delicious. Last night I decided to try it with a steak I made last night and it was so yummy . I defiantly recommend it I know they carry it in walmart or you can order it online. The first bottle I got is almost gone and I cant wait to try their recipes. This sauce is for everything from steak , chicken , french fries, hamburger and barbecue. Go here to get a coupon for free bottle country bob all purpose sauce. They are a really great company.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Hi Francine, Did you get your bottle from Country Bob's Sauce yet? (My contest)

Francine Anchondo said...

No not yet but sometimes sponsors take awhile to send things out. Thanks for asking.