Tuesday, May 5, 2009

American Idol Top 4 Recap

I just want to say I like the duet idea but I would rather have them sing 2 songs each. Interesting that Slash is the mentor I would never thought he would be on this kind of show but he is promoting an album. There was some disaster at dress rehearsal tonight with the stage falling apart and the big American idol ball broke and glass was everywhere . I heard that "Debbie the Stage manager fell down a 20 f00t staircase. She was taken out of Idol rehearsal in a neck brace on a stretcher. She was waving and smiling as she left."(mjsbigblog). I hope she will be okay. So on to my rankings who I liked the most to the least.

1. Adam Lambert sang Whole Lotta Love” by Led Zepplin.. Adam is someone either loves or hates and I love him. This is great song for him . He has the right voice for this and is someone who can pull this song of on Idol. The 4 judges all loved it .

2. Allison Iraheta sang “Cry Baby” by Janis Joplin . She sang this song great kinda sounded like the orignal but it doesnt matter because she has a great voice and I hope she makes it in the top 3.

3. Adam and Allison duet sang"Slowride" their voices sound great together and I thought this was the better one of the duets .

4. Kris Allen sang "Come together" by The Beatles . I thought he had some good parts in this and was a solid perfomance . I like kris but the past 2 weeks he hasnt been on his game . I hope he makes it to the top 3 . The judges seem to be throwing him under the bus but that is how this show works.

5. Kris and Danny- sang "Renegade” by Styx. I love this song and the harmonies were great as Randy said but I disagree with simon I thought Kris sounded better on this song.

6. Danny Gokey- sang "Dream On " by Aerosmith. This was a trainwreck I am sorry Danny fans . That note was horrible at the end I dont know even know what to say but Danny you will be dissapointed when you watch this back your worst performance by far.

Who should leave after tonights performance- Danny
Who will leave- Kris

What are your thoughts how do you rank them ?

No comments: