Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Courtney Cox show Dirt has been canceled.

Well I am kind of disappointed about this cancellation because I just started watching it online and became addicted it was only on for 2 seasons . This was one of my guilty pleasure shows the first season was really great but the second season was mediocre. It has been said this show was a victim of the writers strike. Oh well :(. I am still upset about NBC canceling journeyman it was great show and I recommend watching it because even though it only had 13 episodes it had a ending. Well the dvds that came out this week are down below and I can say I have only watched home improvement and 7th heaven out these dvd releases this week. Thanks for reading and I will try to blog more often.

John Adams (HBO Miniseries)
My Boys: The Complete First Season
Home Improvement: The Complete Eighth Season
Army Wives: The Complete First Season
Boondocks - The Complete Second Season
What's Happening: The Complete Series
Broken Trail
City of Vice
Da Vinci's Inquest - Season 3
Fantastic Four - World's Greatest Heroes - The Complete First Season
The Fugitive: Season Two, Vol. 1
Hawaii Five-O - The Fourth Season
The Odd Couple: The Fourth Season
Waiting for God: Season Three

No comments: