Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tv on Dvd Releases Today

There are some interesting releases today . I never watched Jerchio but from all the internet buzz about this show being canceled and the fans saved it for second season with peanuts now trying to get renewed for a third season with a billboard more power to them. I still feel very strongly that Journeymen should have not been canceled but what can you do. Burn Notice is also released this week I only recently started watching and I liked what I saw if your into crime mixed with some humor I think the second season for this show is supposed to start in July on Usa. Er is there this week I will be honest I have only ever watch a couple episodes . Are you buying anything this week?

Jericho - The Second Season

Meerkat Manor, Season 3
The Naked Brothers Band: Polar Bears
Californication - Season One
Burn Notice - Season One
ER - The Complete Ninth Season
Dynasty - Season Three, Vol. 1

Popeye the Sailor: 1938-1940, Vol. 2
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Fourth Season
Sonic Underground, Vol. 2
Transformers Animated: Transform and Roll Out
Wanted Dead or Alive - The Best Of

No comments: